Ingenico is the leading payment gateway that provides secure, trusted and smart payment solutions to customers that helps them to empower their commerce across all mediums online, mobile and in-store.
To process your payments with Ingenico, ChargeMonk helps you to connect with it easily.
Prior to choose Ingenico as your payment gateway, consider below given factors:
Countries Supported: Companies located in Europe can use Ingenico as their payment gateway. For checking if the location, where your company is based supports Ingenico or not click here.
Payment Methods: Currently, only card payments made through Ingenico is supported by ChargeMonk.
To associate with Ingenico, ChargeMonk offers two options.
ChargeMonk Checkout and Ingenico Payment Gateway
When using this feature, the card details of customer are collected by ChargeMonk's secure hosted pages and migrated on to Ingenico. This process will ease your PCI compliance requirements. If you are a merchant using hosted pages of ChargeMonk, all you need to do is to fill Self Assessment Questionnaire to stay compliant.
ChargeMonk API and Ingenico Payment Gateway
When using this feature, the card details collection is managed by you and is migrated to ChargeMonk later. ChargeMonk will then pass the card details to Ingenico. PCI compliance requirements will be completely your responsibility.
- Spreedly is currently used by ChargeMonk to store the customer's card information. In case you are already using services of Ingenico, you will have to pass the card information of your customer to Spreedly to initiate using ChargeMonk with Ingenico. Drop a mail to email@example.com to get more details regarding the migration process.
- Create a merchant account, if you want to configure Ingenico in ChargeMonk.
- Enable Enable Direct Link Submission in your Ingenico account. This permits you to use and split both credit and debit cards. Click to learn more.
With the help of following settings, create a new user for API access Click to learn more about this.
- Special User for API : Enabled
- Profile : Admin
- Choose SHA-512 as hash algorithm.
- Below given IP address should be white listed and will be used to start the transactions on your behalf. View the complete list of IP's here.
Sign-in to ChargeMonk Live Site. Ingenico can be configured in your Live Site only.
Step 1: Go to Settings > Configure ChargeMonk > Payment Gateway > Add a Gateway > Ingenico
Step 2: Add your PSP ID, User ID, Password and SHA Passphrase. Click Connect button.
Step 3: Ingenico ePayments are now configured. Though to make integration work, complete the prerequisites. Now, by clicking the Manage link, you can configure the cards setting.
Step 4: The Cards setting window will popup as shown below. Pick the required settings.
- Card Verification: ChargeMonk permits you to authenticate the customer's card prior to adding them. In such process some amount will get debited from the card of customer but will get refunded instantaneously. If this authorization fails, card cannot be added by the customer. In case you want to enable this authorization, activate card verification.
- Always restore the card details in Ingenico whenever customer updates it: Activate this option in case you are using more than one payment gateways and you have to update the latest card information of customer in Ingenico.
Step 5: Click Save button.